1. Pre-engineering, feasibility studies and detailed project reports.
- Collecting Field data – sketch, survey, follow up
- Ground benefits – Basement possibilities, Road widening benefits, feasible utilization of FAR area.
- Specific area benefits – Locality development study, focusing points on marketization.
- Shortlisting of Architects, Structural Consultants – Studying market and narrowing down as per market requirement, coordination.
- Presenting viewpoints – Suggestion for 2BHK, 3BHK, commercial set up after market study and requirement.
2. Planning, BOQ Formation, Costing, Scheduling of activities and monitoring the same.
- Planning – Specification study and Total project cost determination, Sale cost study and setup, Sales target, Project budget fixation.
- BOQ – Item wise Bill of Quantities formation.
- Costing – Formation of Ace, S/c Rate analysis and finalizing, Item wise project cost preparation.
- Scheduling – Workwise scheduling, Daily Productivity reports, Weekly meetings with MOM circulation.
- Monitoring – Workman productivity (Quantity of work done against amount paid), Workman motivation, S/c bill processing and verification.
3. Quality assurance, Quality control & Improvising conventional construction techniques.
- Test reports (Cube test, Steel test etc.)
- Consumption analysis.
- Minimization of wastage.
- Monitoring work as per standards and schedule.
- Maintaining safety methods.
- Proper housekeeping.
- Adapting conventional and cost reducing construction methods.
- Regular study of work procedure in site and setting new technique.
4. Finishing control.
- Study and suggestion of material selection.
- Tracking material procurement.
- Monitoring precise work method.
- Material reconciliation.